Thursday, August 21, 2008

Soooo Big!

Zachary has a new trick, as of tonight! We've been doing "How big is Zachary?" for a while now, and I would always hold his hands over his head and say "Sooooo Big" at the same time. Well, tonight I asked, "How big is Zachary?" while he was having some dinner, and much to my surprise, he put his hands over his head all by himself. I was so excited and he was just so proud of himself, as I exclaimed, "Soooooo Big!" He did it again right after that to show Daddy, so I ran to get the camera to capture the moment. It took about another 10 tries before he'd do it for the camera, but we finally caught it! My little angel is truly getting soooo big!!

Here are some of the shots I took trying to coax him to do it one more time for the camera... so cute!

Note: I know his bib says Sunday, even though it's actually Thursday. This is very unlike me with my attention to detail (hee hee), but it was clean and nearby at feeding time, so I just went with it. : )

No comments: