Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Grandparent's Day!!

Dear Mom-Mom, Grandma & Poppie, and Great-Grandpa,

Happy Grandparent's Day!! I'm such a lucky little boy to have such wonderful Grand and Great-Grandparents, and I love you all very much!! (This is Grandma and Poppie's first Grandparent's Day ever, and Grandpa's first as a Great-Grandfather... what a momentous occasion!) I wish I could've seen you ALL in person today, but our conversations on the phone were very special. Here is a BIG kiss from me to all of you letting you know how much I love you and appreciate having you in my life!

Love and Kisses,
Zachary



Just little 'ole me thinking of all of you on Grandparent's Day!








Now, I'm reaching for the camera from Mommy, to bring it closer to my lips...





... getting it just in the right spot to...







... pucker up and plant a great big kissy on the lens to send to all of my Grandparents to show you how much I love you and wish you a very Happy Grandparent's Day!!




MWAH!!

No comments: